Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Handy Hanveys

Dane and I (Janae) have been married for 3 1/2 years. When we got married, I owned the townhouse I lived in. Dane was a lucky guy, huh? We lived there the first 2 1/2 years of our marriage and decided it was time to move on. We had one little girl and one on the way and we really wanted a yard and a little bit more space to stretch and grow.
We found a house in Lehi that we both really liked and it had almost all of our wants in it. However, it also had a lot of work to be done to become our dream home. Dane is super handy and loves home improvement projects and I love Pinterest and finding ideas to make our home even more inviting and welcoming for friends and family! We are the perfect pair!

Now that we've been in the house for almost a year, I want to document all of the work we've done. I really wish I had started this on day one because I won't have great pictures of before/after or the process of getting them all done, but that's okay. I will do my best!

Welcome to our humble abode in Lehi, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment